Online Usability Testing
MobiLAB™ Online is an online solution for conducting one-on-one usability interviews remotely from the comfort of the home or office. Using the Adobe Connect platform, this technology offers face-to-face interaction with respondents using audio and video together with the ability to share desktops for real-time observation and collaboration.
Conduct usability interviews around the world without the need for travel. Harness the convenience and precision of web conferencing and let Interactive Video Productions assist in you in unlocking the untapped potential of remote usability.
MobiLAB™ Online Features
We record interviews and archive for up to 1 year
Whiteboard with marker capabilities
Conduct mini polls at any time during the session and view/share results
Observe & Interact
Ability to live chat, join break-out rooms and message privately
Interview up to 6 individuals from any location, simultaneously
Unlimited number of remote viewers
Share content from the participant’s or moderator’s computer
Prior to your study, IVP will check that participants are properly equipped and prepared for their online experience. This includes:
- Testing of participant webcams to ensure high-quality video capture
- Delivering cameras to participants who do not possess their own webcams
MobiLAB™ Online Includes
- Unlimited number of viewers
- A full-time IVP System Operator to oversee the meeting and serve as point of contact for technical support. Our staff is fully-trained on all functionality of MobiLAB™ Online and able to assist both participants and viewers with any questions that might arise.
- One-year online archive of recordings